Outside the parameters of the annual “Sheilas”, the Board of Directors strives to be responsive to exceptional needs and opportunities. A wide range of signature projects have been undertaken to enhance the visual arts in New Brunswick.
The Board of Directors will consider signature grant requests twice yearly. All proposals should be received by the foundation on or before April 1st and September 1st.
Past Signature Grants
- 2020 Mat Registry of New Brunswick
- 2018 New Brunswick Museum Contemporary Art Program
- University of New Brunswick Memorial Hall Project 2017
- Flotilla 2017
- Symposium of art/nature 2016
- Art Critic Residency – Beaverbrook Art Gallery
- Artist Residency Projects
- 2016 International Sculpture Symposium
- Fred Ross 1948 War Memorial Recreation Project The Destruction of War and Rebuilding the World Through Education
- Permanent Collection of Work by Strathbutler Artists at the New Brunswick Museum
- Signature Exhibitions
- Signature Publications
- Early Signature Grants